- For a change of pace try reconfiguring your routes.
- Run down those streets you don't normally run.
- Establish new distances instead of running the distances you normally run.
- Explore new neighborhoods
- Run your routes in reverse
- Find a trail or a park to run
Tired of running the same running routes over and over again? It can be a mental pain to run the same streets that you have run a thousand times before, but often we are limited by where we live. Every year I try to change up the running routes in my neighborhood and find it gives me a mental boost. Just a few small changes can make a difference and provide a lift, making your runs more fun, here are a few to try: